Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Craft A Day 'Til Christmas: Day 20: Snowman Candy Wrappers

Eva has a ton of cousins so we made these candy bar wrappers to snazzy up their chocolate gifts.  I cut an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of paper in half width wise and wrapped it around a Hershey bar, securing it with clear tape.  Then Eva drew eyes, a carrot nose, a mouth and buttons on each one before I tied some scrap fabric around for a scarf.
We are making 12 total but Eva ran out of steam after 7 so we will finish them up tomorrow.  I love how each one has it's own personality!

3 comments:

  1. These are too cute. I have to get my butt in gear and finish my 25 Days of Christmas. Been so busy with sick kids, meetings, and getting ready for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to Stanford Medical, It's indeed the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 19 KG lighter than us.

    (And actually, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they eat.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    TAP on this link to determine if this short test can help you release your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete