Thursday, January 6, 2011

Iceberg Hop

Eva got several games for her birthday and Christmas and has really been into playing them so I broke out one I had made for her last year.  The object is to move the penguins along the icebergs back to Antarctica. I made the game board by sewing on white fabric circles to a piece of blue fleece but you could just as easily make one on poster board.  We used the penguins from Eva's penguin Toob and a big die I had sewn using felt and buttons.


Of course, Eva's favorite part is tossing the die.
She has also been loving this game: Blue Orange Pengoloo
It is a great memory game and involves her favorite animal so it is a big hit!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute Game Kara! I think I will borrow that idea for next week at our school:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you over at ABC 123. Great blog! Kerri

    ReplyDelete