Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Place Settings

We are going to Eva's cousins' house for Thanksgiving dinner so we are having a special Thanksgiving breakfast at home instead.  In preparation we made placemats and napkin holders.  The placemats are just sheets of card stock decorated with stickers.  Eva wrote everyone's name on them too.
After all three were complete, I covered them in contact paper for easy cleaning.  Unfortunately, camera flash and contact paper do not go together well so I don't have any decent pictures.
For our napkin rings we decorated toilet paper rolls with paint dabbers.
When they were dry I cut each roll in half and now we have some pretty fancy napkin rings.
I'm planning on making this yummy french toast for us to eat while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Thursday morning.

1 comment:

  1. I bet she had fun making your table special! That recipe looks good, too!

    ReplyDelete