Friday, July 2, 2010

More Patriotic Fun

We were going to stamp with just star cookie cutters but when I was looking through my stash I found that I have a flag and country cookie cutter.  Who knew!  So using red, white and blue paint Eva got busy stamping away.  (We used gray paper as our base so the white would show up.)
I hung the finished product up with our fireworks from the other day.
Eva also got to practice her fine motor skills using tongs to pick up sparkly pompoms.  We tried chopsticks first but those little guys were a little too slippery.
The tongs worked much better and Eva was able to sort the pompoms by colors-red, white and blue.
Then she got fancy and made each star red, white and blue.
We hope everyone has an enjoyable and safe weekend!  Happy Canada Day!  Happy Friendship Day!  Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment